A non-accredited awareness course addressing the various welding techniques and processes.
A combination of practical demonstrations and practice time for attendees to improve welding techniques.
This training module is a solely practical based session addressing various welding techniques and processes whilst utilising current work practices that your employees undertake at present.
– Oxy/Fuel Cutting, Welding & Gouging Techniques
– MMAW (Manual Metal Arc Welding) Techniques
– TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) Welding Techniques
– MIG (Metal Inert Gas) Welding Techniques
– Practical demonstration of various welding techniques
– Practice time to ensure techniques reach an acceptable level
– Common myths and unsafe work practices
– Demonstrating the functional characteristics of the equipment and their operating capacity
On successful completion of this course, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
– Identify unsafe work practices
– Identify faulty equipment
– Select the correct consumable for the process required
– Identify the correct machine settings and problem solving solutions
– Improve the individual technique and ability
– Observe the Australian Standard guidelines
– Report all incidents and faults to the designated person
Successful participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance
This course is conducted on-site at the premises of industry clients, to enquire about training at your premises please call 1300 663 195 or enquire online.