A non-accredited awareness course proven to increase competence in Electric Welding and reduce the associated risks.
Electric Welding Safety includes recent improvements and changes to best practice which have impacted the way safe electric welding is performed in the workplace.
– An outline of the regulatory requirements in regards to welding with electricity
– Detailed explanation of safety devices available in industry
– Detailed explanation of safe and unsafe work practices
– Detailed explanation of identifying hazards associated with electric welding equipment
– Practical assessment of your weld bay area (group activity)
– As a group a practical inspection of the weld bay area is completed to assess your sites welding environment and compliance of equipment within
On successful completion of this course, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
– Identify unsafe work practices
– Identify and assess hazardous work practices
– Use the correct equipment for the process involved
– Observe all regulatory requirements
– Report all incidents and faults to the designated person
Successful participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance
This course is conducted on-site at the premises of industry clients, to enquire about training at your premises please call 1300 663 195 or enquire online.