3D Safety offers the leading MDG 25 Training Course over one day. Why be off the job longer than you need to be?
The MDG25 Guideline for Safe Cutting and Welding at Mines has been developed to assist Operators, Managers, Supervisors, Engineers and Contractors who conduct or supervise hot work on mine sites.
Under the MDG25 standards, all personnel involved in conducting or supervising Hot Work on mine sites, are required to undertake training.
Our non-accredited course combines an innovative learning style with real-life practical experience to maximise learning outcomes. With our extensive knowledge and experience in hot work, the one-day course provides you with everything you need to know about Safe Cutting and Welding at Mines.
All aspects of Hot Work covered:
– Safe Use and Handling of Oxygen Fuel Equipment
– Safe Cylinder Storage, Transport and Handling
– Electric Welding Safety
– Power Tool Safety – Grinder Awareness
– Risk and hazard identification
– WTIA Technical Note 7 – Health & Safety in Welding
– WTIA Technical Note 22 – Welding Electrical Safety
Successful participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance
This course is conducted on-site at the premises of industry clients, to enquire about training at your premises please call 1300 663 195 or enquire online.