Tradespeople use power tools every day but few have been properly trained in correct use and maintenance.
The 3D Safety Power Tool program focuses on proper power tool use and maintenance identifying all associated risks and hazards.
– Detailed explanation of angle grinder safety principles
– Maintenance and prestart routines
– Different power tool types (electric, petrol, pneumatic, hydraulic, explosive)
– Group discussion of past accidents and how they could have been prevented
– Detailed explanation of the regulatory inspection and maintenance requirements.
On successful completion of this course, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
– Identifying and assessing unsafe or hazardous work practices
– Awareness of power tool safety and of the immediate environment in which they are used
– Understand risk management strategies that can be implemented
– Use the correct tool for the job and use it correctly
Successful participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance
This course is conducted on-site at the premises of industry clients, to enquire about training at your premises please call 1300 663 195 or enquire online.