Personal data completion. It is a requirement for nationally accredited courses that students provide a USI number and personal data including educational background, place of birth, disabilities. Without this data we are not permitted to issue a Nationally Recognised certificate. Your enrolment email will contain a link to this form.
Language Literacy and Numeracy ability. Students of our courses are required to hold skills in Language Literacy and Numeracy. If you are concerned about your ability to complete the course please contact us prior to enrolling.
In accordance with the current NSW Government roadmap, until further notice, all students (16 years and over) attending courses at our Cameron Park Training Facility must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Students will be required to email their proof of COVID-19 vaccination to 3D Safety. For further enquiries about this, please call 1300 663 195.
On the day of the course you will be required to check in with the Service NSW QR code and fill in our Health Screening Form. Please ensure on the day of the course you comply with the following:
* You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
* You do not have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
* You or a member of your household has not been to any of the current hotspots or the exposure venues (per NSW Health advice) within the last 14 days
* You or a member of your household have not been in direct contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
* You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days